This Christmas give quality and warmth with a unique custom made silk scarf
Get an exclusive gift this holiday season! Choose from 6 in-house designs, 4 different sizes, 2 different silk fabrics and even add a monogram, name or a short message to your loved one and we will print it on the edge of the scarf. All silk scarves are made in Barcelona; we print, cut and hand-roll the edges of each one.
Be different and give a unique personalized and exclusive gift to your special somebody. We will craft and prepare it with much care and attention and will ship it in a premium hand wrapped gift box.
1) Choose which silk fabric you prefer.
2) Choose your size.
3) Choose one of six beautiful designs
4) Send us a message telling us the personalized text that you want: a name or a short sentence - We will print it on one corner of the scarf.
(We usually take 6 to 8 weeks to craft, prepare and ship your order)
Fully crafted in Barcelona (Design, composition, digital printing and finishing).
❤✂ Types of fabric:
- Pure Silk "5mm" - Gauze. Fine and vaporous, brings a delicate and soft touch to your skin and enhances the sensuality of your movements. The design and colors can be appreciated with the same brightness on both sides of the scarf, making it versatile. Ideal for casual looks.
- Pure Silk "8mm" - Habotai. This silk has a sturdy texture and body that has a beautiful drape. Consistent fit and luster, it adapts to the body magnifying your appeal. Can be worn tightly around the neck, loosely falling on your shoulders, around your head as a headband or at the waist as a belt.
❤✂ Design & Artist - Original and exclusive artistic designs
The designs are originally created by watercolors on rough paper and digitally printed onto silk by our head artist, Pau Batlle. The sheer and fine quality of silk allows for the perfect canvas to showcase the delicate intricacies of the watercolor design.
The different prints to choose from are:
A) St. Pau Rose
B) Cosmic Dust
C) Heaven & Earth
D) San Juan Fire
F) Kimono Picasso
❤✂ Sizes: 65x65 (approx 25 x 25 inches)- 90x90 (ap. 35 x 35 in.)- 180x45 (ap. 71 x 18 in.) - 200x68 cm (ap. 79 x 26 in.).
❤✂ Artisan details - Dedication and care:
When you wear one of our scarves, you are treating yourself to the luxury of a product made with the highest quality craftsmanship that beautifully accentuates your features.
The finishing of most of our silk scarves and shawls is done with the technique of fine hand rolled edges. The high end tailoring gives consistency and volume to the edge, without showing the stitches and enhances this high quality scarf. This technique, which is rare today, is maintained and developed thanks to our expert seamstresses who have years of experience.
We take care of every detail of the scarf. You'll be sure to receive many compliments as you wear your scarf with pride, enjoying a quality and exclusive handmade product.
Thanks for your interest! If you want to know what our customers say, please read our reviews section.
All items are photographed in indirect natural light, but colors may vary between monitors and mobile devices.
********** ********** ********** ********** ********** ********** **********
❤ Store policies for custom / personalized items (scarves, shawls, ties)
For this type of product we do not accept returns once we have started production as it is a 100% personalized product.
- You can cancel your order in the next 24 hours after placing it.
- Returns: We do NOT accept returns for custom / personalized products (scarves, handkerchiefs, ties, etc.) - like the one in this listing.
This is a special piece made from delicate soft material, please treat it accordingly.
Optimal silk care will ensure longer and lustrous life to the garment.
- Hand wash with PH neutral products. Do not rub.
- Drying should be done by extending the garment between two towels.
- ALWAYS Iron wet. Average temperature (between 100 – 150 ºC – two points).
♥ ♥ ♥ Be our internet friends! Find many ways to wear, style and combine our scarves ♥ ♥ ♥
✂ ✂ ✂ All designs are copyright of Daba Disseny Barcelona (Indrets SL) and this copyright is protected.
- Hand-rolled hem
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Your report cannot be sent