The owner of this site is Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, SL.
C / Montserrat 4
43719 Bellvei (Tarragona)
Phone: (+34) 977168087
Tarragona Commercial Register, volume 2299, folio 62, page 63 044 T-3 registration.
Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L. owns the following domains:
The purpose of this site is to provide information about the company and market their products.
The rights of intellectual property and industrial derivatives of all texts, images, and the means and forms of presentation belonging to themselves or assignee, Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L.U. unless otherwise indicated. Will, therefore, works protected by intellectual property for the Spanish legal system and it can be applied as the Spanish and EU regulations, international treaties relating to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved.
In compliance with the Law of Intellectual Property is expressly prohibits the reproduction, distribution, public communication and use of all or part of the content without the explicit conentiment Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L.
Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L. reserves the right to make changes it deems appropriate, without notice, so the content of such websites or their conditions of use by the general conditions of contract. These modifications can be made through their websites, in any form permitted by law and will be enforced during the time they are published on the web and until they are modified by others later.
Linking policy and disclaimer
Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L. solely responsible for the websites to which the user can access through the links provided on their websites and declares that in no case exercise any control or review the content of other web pages. Also, does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, reliability, validity or legality of pages outside your property which can be accessed through the links.
Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L. declares that it has taken all necessary precautions to avoid any damage that may arise from browsing their websites. Consequently, Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L. is not responsible in any way for any damage that the user may suffer as a result of browsing.
The user can configure your browser to be informed of the receipt of cookies, with the possibility, if they so wish, to prevent it from installing on your hard drive.
Policy on Personal Data Protection
Some services on the web contain conditions particilars with Specific precautions for the protection of personal data.
Personal data collected will be processed and incorporated automatically to relevant files.
Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L., responsible automated file, ensuring full compliance with the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, and so, according to the LO 15/1999, the attorneys, intervening, and authorized, if applicable, guarantor of the legal entity are signed informed consent and presented to the incorporation of their data in automated files.
The collection and processing of personal data aims to maintain the contract with Indrets, Projectes en l'entorn S.L., management, administration, expansion and improvement of services to the user that chooses to sign up and send technical, operational and commercial information products and services offered by Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L.U. by traditional means such as by electronic means.
Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L.U. has adopted the security levels of data protection required by law and try to install any other technical means and measures available to them to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data. However, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
Users have the right and may exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification, opposition and elimination (when possible by law), and to be informed of assignments made by contacting Indrets Projectes en l'Entorn, S.L. by mail or email to the address mentioned in the section of information generated.
This page uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., A Delaware company with headquarters located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies" which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users make use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be trasmesa and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any data that Google.
By using this site, you consent to the processing of information Google has about you on the way up and as previously indicated.
Extension on Policy on Personal Data Protection - GDPR
1. Information "Indrets, projectes en l'entorn SL" collects:
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of a silk scarf, for example), if you contact us directly.
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom we share personal information
Information Sharing and Disclosure - Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud and MailChimp are Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Batlle working for “Indrets SL”, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Daniel Batlle, C/ Montserrat 4, Bellvei – Tarragona 43719 - Spain
Indrets, projectes en l'entorn S.L.
Daba Disseny Barcelona
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.